Friday, August 19, 2011

First Post

Have finally decided my blog page looks good and I am really excited to enter the world of "blogging"..... I am sure I will need to tweak the page as time goes on.
I have really been enjoying reading lots of peoples blogs about sewing and what craft items they are working on. I felt really inspired to start my own blog and share what projects I am thinking of working on.
I am a real beginner and after inheriting my first sewing machine off my very much loved Nan, I am finding that I truly enjoy the things I can now make! 
Anyway, getting back to the beginner side of things..... I am teaching myself how to use the machine and all the different techniques I need to apply. There are a lot of useful websites out there, but not many sites for real basic knowledge. So I am hoping as I learn things, challenges or triumphs, I will share them all on this blog and hope other beginners can utilize them also.

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I don't know much about sewing (actually anything about sewing) but your blog looks really good. Great work Cassie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brett! Love the comments :)

    ReplyDelete